Week beginning Monday 9th December 2019
We will be revising punctuation and grammar.
We will also be writing a biography with reference to a famous scientist.
This week in mathematics we will be focussing on fractions:
Use common factors to simplify fractions; use common multiples to express fractions in the same denomination.
- identify common factors, common multiples and prime numbers
- perform mental calculations, including with mixed operations and large numbers
- recall and use equivalences between simple fractions, decimals and percentages, including in different contexts
||Natural Disasters: describe and understand key aspects of physical geography by identifying biomes.
|Year 6 Investigates
Year 6 Investigates: Cats
Cats is an upcoming musical fantasy film based on the stage musical of the same name by Andrew Lloyd Webber, which in turn was based on the 1939 poetry collection Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot.
- enter the competition
- research T.S. Eliot, Andrew Lloyd-Webber
- look at inclusion policies
Wednesday 11th December 2019: Carol Concert at St Andrew's Church
Monday: outdoor P.E.
Wednesday: indoor P.E.
Please keep PE kits in school to accommodate timetable changes.
Tuesday afternoons for 10 weeks: 'Positive Minds' initiative delivered by Watford Football Trust