||Week beginning Monday 25th February 2019
Words containing a silent 'k'
Words with the silent 'k'
||Charles Darwin: Galapagos Islands
- Three hours of reading
- One hour of Maths Whizz (Only the time spent in 'tutor mode' is counted as usage. The tutorial part of the lesson is not counted as usage; the time starts when the student is asked the first question in each lesson. Students must complete the entire lesson or test for the usage to be recorded and displayed in their report.)
- Continual revision of times tables
|Year 6 Investigates
Year 6 Investigates: Local Leisure Facilities
- take part in an activity and write a review
- research what's available in the surrounding area
- focus on a particular group (girls, boys, teenagers, young children, disabled, families)
- suggest/design an activity which would appeal to you
- focus on the cost of activities
Physical Education: lessons take place on Wednesdays (outdoor) and Thursdays (in door). Please ensure your child has the full and correct kit available on these days.